Friday, September 29, 2017

Wiesn 2017--the Outtakes

Took my camera to the Wiesn ("the Oktoberfest" in American) yesterday, in the morning when it was still opening and uncrowded. 

The official blog will have the good clean family fun...but I have additional amusing observations.  No refunds if you are offended!


Let's get this party started.

Something is missing here... 
Probably the kids would find this hilarious, but I don't want a lecture from my mother.
I'm kind of wondering what year this sign was painted, because to me that looks more like the President than the Statue.
NASA astronaut holding a Bavarian flag?  Now *I'm* offended.

It's the Alien, hunched over a keyboard trolling angrily.

Boobs?  In Sci-Fi?  GET OUT! 


Speaking of boobs.  I dig the Cold-War imagery, though.


From a 1919 rotating swing ride.
Teufelsrad, with upskirt fiberglass!
"Dicke Berta", a strength game from the 1920s.  I bet she's fun, though.
A little more realistic.


So problematic!

Finally, don't get caught trying to steal Maßkrugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment