Sunday, May 14, 2017

Decompression

Friday, after a solid two weeks of constant companionship with bonus public transportation, I didn't leave the house. I watched two episodes of Paul Sorvino-era Law & Order, read a book and a half, wasted too much time on Twitter, prepped a bunch of paper-piece hexagons, and cobbled together supper out of things I found in the fridge (starring some pork steaks from the freezer in a "leftover wine" marinade). I did put on pants to take out the garbage, but only out of respect for the neighbors. I feel better now.

Yesterday we went to a Craft Bier Messe in Landshut(can't figure out how to link with the tablet), with the train, met the Yankee from Yankee & Kraut, and generally had a great time. Logged 20 new beers into Untappd, including a British beer brewed with rose petals. Still not a fan of Reinheitsgebot, but starting to appreciate Dopplelbock and Weizenbock and anything aged in rum barrels.

Today I'm sitting in the shade drinking water. Didn't eat enough pickles yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment