Friday, May 26, 2017

Mini Hexagons

Something I'm working on, mostly as an excuse to watch television (streaming Babylon 5). 



Each hexagon is 1/2" on a side.  I'm gluing the fabric to the edges because I can't figure out how thread-basting doesn't ruin the papers.


These are all scraps and the dark navy is from 1997 (leftover from a UFO that didn't make a move, but I can't remember which move).




Yesterday I experimented with using ladder stitch instead of whipstitch but at this size there doesn't seem to be a noticeable difference.

I don't know how big it's supposed to be, or even what it *is* really.

This is where quilt and craft bloggers are supposed to name-drop someone from the industry in hopes of building AdSense traffic, or complain-brag about "hubby" or flaunt something from their lifestyle, but that's all boring so here's a picture of my cat FUZZ with his new favorite plastic bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment