Monday, March 18, 2019

Today I made a GIF

I tweet too much.  I also spend a lot of time looking for animated gifs to tweet. I hardly recognize any of the stupid crap that shows up in the animated gif search on Twitter. It appears it's all from recent terrible semi-scripted television--and the worst shows get exported, so in theory I could be able to identify the Plastic Whores Of Snooty ZIP Code but I've got approximately 12 years of movies and TV created for vertebrates with central nervous systems that I haven't watched yet so why bother.

Since bitching wasn't helping, I decided to learn to roll my own. A monster has been created.



(You may also imagine that this is what I look like when I sit and tweet, except I've got a beer instead of a cigarette.)

Follow my GIPHY channel and favorite everything. When I get a dozen or so good ones, I'll apply for verification, so everyone on Twitter can see them and wonder what the hell this crap is supposed to be. HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment